A long time ago I created something called Canvas Quest. It was a simple RPG engine that I used to teach myself HTML, CSS, JS, canvas and more. http://canvas-quest.glitch.me/src/ I've been inspired by other developers like the amazing person who created Bitsy ( https://ledoux.itch.io/bitsy ) and the awesome developer Ada Rose Cannon ( https://twitter.com/Lady_Ada_King ). I was close to getting something that could have been like Bitsy, and I had dreams of it being used by people to create linked RPG's where there could be one big (in)coherent world. So, here I go.
- Moving to Godot86 days ago
- Almost to game content with tilemap add onSep 03, 2018
- Lots of progress on properties, favicon, room labels, splash screen and more!Sep 02, 2018
- Latest playable alpha upSep 01, 2018
- Getting property windows to workSep 01, 2018
- Lots of progressAug 26, 2018
- ES6 Web Components and an Alpha previewJun 08, 2018